With summer inching closer every single day, there’s no better time than the present to schedule AC maintenance through the professionals at Metro Energy Savers. For more than 30 years, we’ve provided businesses and homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area with comprehensive AC tune-ups that catch potential problems, help systems live long, and increase overall energy efficiency.
It’s easy to forget about your annual AC tune-up: after all, your AC unit can often be out-of-sight, out-of-mind. But, before you turn that thermostat on for the season, consider why you should have a trained technician look over your system.
Benefits of AC maintenance
- A boost to energy efficiency: If you dread how much cooling your home will cost you in the summer, you may want have your AC system inspected. Without maintenance, your air conditioner becomes more and more inefficient. Internal dust buildup and air leaks can cost you over the course of a summer. Have Metro Energy Savers put your AC on the track to best-possible performance.
- A longer system life: No AC system is going to last forever, but you can significantly prolong the life of yours with annual maintenance that fixes problems and replaces worn parts. Having a professional inspect your air conditioner before every summer can add years to its life—saving you and your family down the road. It pays to plan ahead.
- Prevent repairs: Did you know that up to 80 percent of all air conditioning failures can be prevented with regular maintenance? A tune-up from an industry-certified technician at Metro Energy Savers can be the difference between a cool summer and having to make costly repairs halfway through. If you believe an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, give us a call.
Why should I choose Metro Energy Savers for my AC tune-up?
- We maintain all air conditioning makes and models: Our technicians are fully trained and experienced with all the AC systems out there, meaning they know precisely how to work with yours.
- Our trucks are fully equipped and stocked: No running back-and-forth looking for a part. Our technicians come out to your home or business ready to go, with everything they’ll need to tune-up your AC system quickly and professionally.
- We serve much of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area: From Grapevine and Saginaw to Mansfield and Arlington, we provide service to one the nation’s largest cities.
When should I consider a new AC system?
While regular AC maintenance can extend the lifespan of your air conditioner, the time will eventually arrive when it’s time to upgrade to a new system. If your air conditioner is between 10 and 15 years old, it’s time to consider your options for a new AC setup.
Luckily, Metro Energy Savers can help with this, too! We provide free estimates on our wide variety of new systems from some of the world’s best manufacturers, including Lennox and Trane. We can often complete same-day installation, meaning that you’re never without comfort.