Why You Need A Heating Tune-Up
If you’re like a lot of people, you probably wondering if an annual heating tune is necessary. Consider the following information:
- All heating system manufacturers recommend an annual inspection and tune-up.
- Save money – Many repairs can be prevented with an annual tune-up.
- Annual maintenance can extend the life of your heating system.
- Improved heating system efficiency with annual tune-ups.
- Metro Energy has an A+ BBB rating.
Other problems that can result from an improperly maintained heating unit include water damage caused by clogged drain lines, fires caused by faulty electronics, and friction caused by worn out mechanical parts.
Call 817-572-8700 to Schedule Your Heating Tune Up Today
What’s Included in Our Heating Tune Up Service?
At Metro Energy Savers, we believe in letting our customers know exactly what they’re getting for their money. Our heating tune up includes a thorough inspection of all your heating units critical components. Our licensed heating technicians will perform the following inspections to ensure your heating unit is safe, and working at peak efficiency.
- Check pilot & assembly
- Check heat exchanger
- Check air & gas mixture
- Check pressure valve
- Check blower control
- Check & set gas limit
- Check blower & components
- Check & adjust fan belt
- Check all safety controls
- Check flue pipe
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check for proper temperatures
- Check vent pipe
- Check electrical connections
- Check electrical components
- Check filters
Fast & Affordable Heating Repairs
[col size=”12″][wow_panel color=”#2f447d”]
✔ Emergency Heating Repairs in 2 Hours or Less
✔ 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
✔ Licensed and Bonded
✔ Family Owned and Operated Since 1987
✔ All Major Brands Serviced
✔ A+ Rating-Better Business Bureau
✔ Factory Trained NATE / EPA Certified Technicians
Don’t take chances with your family’s comfort and safety!
Call Metro Energy Savers today at 817-572-8700 to schedule your heating tune up.
Heating & Air License No. TACLB17053E