Trane Air Conditioning and Heating Service – Fort Worth Area
Looking for Trane repair services in Fort Worth, Arlington or the surrounding area? For more than 25 years, Metro Energy Savers has been providing expert Trane repairs to homeowners and businesses in Fort Worth and the surrounding communities.
While most other heating and A/C repair companies in the area offer a 3- or 6-month warranty; we stand behind every repair we perform with a one year parts and labor warranty.
Metro Energy Savers’ licensed, NATE-certified installers and repair technicians have the knowledge and experience to ensure the work is done right the first time.
We’re a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, offering residential and commercial HVAC sales, repairs and maintenance services.
Our Diagnostic Service Call includes:
- Getting a licensed, insured Trane repair technician to your home or workplace
- Telling you what it will take to fix the problem
- If you decide to have the repairs made, the service call fee will be applied to the total cost of the repair
Why Choose Us for Your Trane Repairs?
- Fast response times (usually 2 hours or less)
- 24 hour emergency service
- Fully licensed and insured
- EPA and NATE certified heating and A/C technicians
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Financing available on new unit purchases, subject to credit approval
- BBB A+ Rating for Superior Customer Service
Trane Sales in Fort Worth, Arlington and the Greater DFW Area
Is it time to replace your old, inefficient heating and A/C unit? Call us for a no-cost, no-obligation estimate on the installation of a new, energy efficient heating and A/C unit.
Trane is the only manufacturer in the U.S. to offer the patented all-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil which provides greater heat-transfer capabilities. Trane Spine Fin™ technology results in higher efficiency and is more resistant to corrosion than traditional copper and aluminum coils are subject to. The Trane XL20i is one of the highest SEER ratings systems in the heating and air conditioning industry.
Trane’s gas furnaces offer a number of features not found in competitors heating and air conditioning units, including:
- Heavy steel 40-inch-high, insulated cabinet
- Self-diagnostic controls
- Hot surface igniter
- Multi-port in-shot burners
- One-piece, no-weld, heat exchangers
- Weather-resistant pre-painted finish
- Variable speed furnaces
The company’s innovative, variable-speed furnaces feature Hyperion™ air handlers feature Trane’s exclusive Comfort-R™ technology, which provides superior humidity control, as well as improved circulation, and air filtration. In fact, Trane’s Trane CleanEffects™ filtration system is capable of removing up to 99.98 percent of allergens and harmful particles from your home’s indoor air, making it the most effective whole-house system on the market today.
For expert Trane repair and sales in Fort Worth, Arlington and the surrounding areas, call Metro Energy Savers.
Heating & Air License No. TACLB009355E