The PSA (Planned Service Agreement is designed to save YOU money and keep YOU comfortable all year long!
Metro Energy Savers can save you 15% on your repairs, service and maintenance.
Our professional service technicians understand your air conditioning & heating system and can eliminate money wasting problems. We have developed a customized program that addresses the problems we see most often. The comprehensive maintenance agreement we offer is designed to:
- Reduce the possibility of an air conditioning or heating breakdown.
- Reduce utility and repair costs.
- Provide preferential service if the need ever arises.
- Provide a discount on parts.
- Maintain or enhance your current level of comfort.
We know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the reason for our success. We also believe that our PSA program is the best way for us to keep our customers satisfied. Always know at Metro Energy Savers, “Your problem is no problem!”
Each Maintenance Receives the Following
- Blower Wheels Inspected & Cleaned as necessary.
- Controls & Safeties inspected and tested as necessary.
- Thermostat checked for accuracy.
- Unit Wiring inspected and loose connections tightened as necessary.
- Air filter inspected for cleanliness and replaced at customer’s option.
- Temperatures and pressures taken and recorded.
- Accessible duct system checked for air leaks and proper installation.
- Secure all panels.
A/C Maintenance – Air Conditioning & Heat Pump
- Condenser coil cleaned as necessary.
- Refrigerant charge checked.
- Evaporator coil inspected.
- Condensate drain checked to assure it’s clear.
- Capacitors tested.
- Motors cleaned and inspected.
- Crankcase heater checked.
- Relays and contactors cleaned and inspected.
- Unit disconnect inspected.
- Reversing valve checked on heat pump
- Defrost circuit board checked on heat pump.
A well-designed system that has been properly maintained will help you wake up feeling rejuvenated!
Did You Know?
According to www.SustainableSources.com and United Technologies, an HVAC system not maintained on a regular basis will lose approximately 25% or more of its original efficiency for each year of operation. The 16 SEER you purchased just three years ago may only be operating at a 13 SEER today. Lack of maintenance will not only shorten the life expectancy of your equipment, but cost you money on a monthly basis.
The study concluded that proper air conditioning maintenance can:
- Increase Comfort
- Lower Operating Costs
- Increase Operating Capacity